Tuesday, August 24, 2010

gogogo !!!

goal ?
mission ?
target ?
vision ?

questions keeps on popping out from my mind..
since Ptptn loan has approved,
which means i need to go to next stage..

a lot of friends asked me why i want to start to do business ?
actually there are a lot of reasons..
are u confirm u will get a job after u graduate ?
we will going to pay start from the 6th month after graduate..
how if still jobless at the 6th month ?
reach the hand to parents and ask can i have money to pay it ?
do you ever think how much people are now studying same course with u,
the market can provide u all the jobs ?
nowadays,
the age of retirement is growing higher and higher..
do u realize ?

at least now,
i have a backup plan..
if i really can't find a job..
i will have some money from my business..

i will prove that me too can own a BMW in future !
gogogo !



my sifu ! daniel ...


Kampar and Batu Gajah team !

No comments:

Post a Comment